Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Thank you all for your very generous support of GML these past several years!
Laura, Beno, Wilto and the entire team, with your support have done some amazing things in Haiti these past few years:
- A school with new 3 new school rooms and school office this year for the 200 school kids serviing pre-K to through middle school.
- Clean drinking water with a 100,000 gallon cistern—saving, mostly, women and young girls time!
- A large church to meet the spiritual needs of the community and also served as a shelter during the devastating hurricane last year!
- Sanitary latrines –many people underestimate the importance of this!
- Hot lunches in partnership with Feed My Starving Children for the children every class day improving passing grades from 67% to 93%!
- A recent medical services mission in partnership with Vision Internation Mission.
Again, Merry Christmas! We hope that you enjoy the holidays with your friends and loved ones!