We kicked off our 2017 Fundraising campaign. This year, instead of the 5K Run, we’re having a Coed Volleyball Fundraiser September 23. (Thanks Jessica Fitzgerald for leading the charge!) If you’re interested in playing, please visit this page or contact Jessica. We also welcome spectators!
In addition, we have our annual Raffle that you can buy tickets from me or Sharon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at WWT: Mary Mills or Jessica Fitzgerald. This year has some great prizes including Big Screen TV, Designer Purse, the latest iPad, Dinner Certificates and more. (You don’t need to be present to win.)
If you’d just like to make a contribution, you can donate on-line here or write a check to God’s Ministry in La Gonave. Mailing address: 111 South Spoede Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141 (GML is a 501c3, all donations are tax deductible)
It’s truly been an amazing half dozen years! Through your generous donations we have:
- built a school
- added new classrooms and school office in 2017
- built and installed a large cistern for clean drinking water for the schoolchildren and villagers;
- built a wonderful multi-purpose church
- provided Hurricane Matthew relief to the villages in and around Belle Vie, and
- established a daily hot-lunch program in conjunction with Feed My Starving Children.
We’re definitely making an impact on the village of Belle Vie including helping over 200 grade school children each year gain an education and to build a better life for themselves and their families. Some photos of the school children and villagers: https://goo.gl/photos/7aG6uJcF4ZKBFTDQA
Thanks in advance for all of your generous donations and please keep Haiti and the tiny village of Belle Vie on the Island of La Gonave in your thoughts and prayers!